Wednesday 23 May 2012

Spatial Awareness Website







Taking inspiration from the various research that I did, I created the above mock up for a website. I wanted to use full background images as a theme, along with movement of the title. I think if I wanted to take this project any further, the website itself would be fairly straight forward to make but with some experiments with CSS code.

I wanted to keep the website simple and a port of call for when people notice the posters and guerilla advertising. I think by having too much 'mystery' behind a project can lead people to give up searching for the answers. The website is a means to an end after so many subtle hints and guerilla advertising that finally they can find the answers to their questions when finally getting to Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment